Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 18-05-06 03:01:23

ashmedi

What time is it in your world ???

I know people are from all over the globe in this forum, but don't know when to expect you to post replies to my queries, or when you will read my questions. Having said that. I am in Ontario Canada and the present time is 10:01 pm DST and if it wasn't for daylight saving time and the clocks going ahead at the end of April, it would have  been 9:01 pm EST.

Compare the 10:00 pm time I actually posted to the time stamp on the post and you will know how far ahead/behind you are.

So, "What time is it in your world?" wink

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust.
I don't feel rage, but the lust part fits like a glove.
"Isn't this a lovely day my friend ?
Just watch some b@st@rd screw it up"

#2 18-05-06 03:03:19

Khanada Faye

Re: What time is it in your world ???

ashmedi wrote:

I know people are from all over the globe in this forum, but don't know when to expect you to post replies to my queries, or when you will read my questions. Having said that. I am in Ontario Canada and the present time is 10:01 pm DST and if it wasn't for daylight saving time and the clocks going ahead at the end of April, it would have  been 9:01 pm EST.

Compare the 10:00 pm time I actually posted to the time stamp on the post and you will know how far ahead/behind you are.

So, "What time is it in your world?" wink

I'm in Tempe, AZ and it is currently 7:02 p.m.  Our clocks don't change at daylight savings, so half of the year our television scheduling is really screwy smile

"give me your shoulder to lean against, steady me, don't let me drop
I'm so in love with you I can't stand up" -- Kim Addonizio

#3 18-05-06 09:37:08

Nowaysis

Re: What time is it in your world ???

Ashmedi: Your post went up at 04:01 Thursday morning, CET (daylight savings +1), so I'm six hours ahead of you. smile

Let us scatter our clothes to the wind

Board footer